Granite Hill, London’s Bluegrass phenom, combines the award winning talent of some the best pickers in the area with traditional tunes you love to hear. With: Doug McNaughton-fiddle, Norm Tellier-mandolin, Steve Greer-banjo, Al Draper-guitar, Bill Carson-bass, Gord Devries-resonator guitar.
Gord Devries-resonator guitar
• Norm is a veteran player in bluegrass groups Clean Sweep, Northern City Limits, General Store and the Commercial Bluegrass Band. He is a two-time recipient of the CCBMA “Mandolin Player of the Year” award. Norm sings most of the tenor harmony in the group.
• Al is our one of the strongest and best singers in Bluegrass today. He brings over 40 years
of experience on guitar and has a passion for music and bluegrass harmony.
• Doug is a master fiddle teacher and contest judge with extensive experience playing fiddle for country acts such as Marie Bottrell and Terry Sumsion.
• Bill has played Bass in bluegrass bands Blackwell Sideroad and Northern City Limits. His strong clear tenor lead vocals add depth to the Granite Hill repertoire.
• Steve has over 40 years experience performing with various artists. He has assisted with 2 studio recordings. Steve’s 5-string style compliments the Granite Hill ensemble.
• Gord was a member of Northern City Limits and Foxtail and is a five-time recipient of the CCBMA “Dobro Player of the Year” award. Gord sings most of the baritone harmony